New Property Owner Checklist
The Venture Group wants to help you find the perfect Music City home, whatever your idea of perfect may be. Because everyone loves different things, we’ve created this checklist to help narrow down your search. Do you want to be near great schools? What style of house do you hope to find? You can also specify how large your house should be, how many bedrooms you’ll need, and even if you’re looking for waterfront properties. We’ll track down homes that fit your criteria before we even begin the viewing process. This saves you a lot of time and heartache, here is an idea of what to expect.
- Buyer obtains pre-qualification from Lender.
- Buyers consultation at our office to review Buyer needs
- Buyer purchases desired home with a Real Estate Agent’s help.
- Contract is accepted / Home is placed in escrow.
- Loan application is submitted to lender.
- Lender orders title & property appraisal.
- Loan materials are reviewed & processed.
- Loan submitted to underwriting for approval.
- Closing agent – signing, transfer of final materials.
- Loan documents are signed.
- The loan is funded & recorded.
- Buyers get the keys to their new home.
- Follow up 30 days after purchase.